Chartered Building Surveyor
Real Estate and Building Consultancy
Want to have the best of both worlds? A leading Building Consultancy but in a local location? We have an exciting opportunity to join the team in Milton Keynes.
We are looking for Chartered Building Surveyors ideally, with experience of both professional and projects. You will be responsible for surveys, dilapidation advice, party wall advice, and on the project side there are varying projects up to around £8m across new build, renovations and maintenance.
- Managing projects to deliver high quality services
- Surveys, dilapidation advice, party wall advice, and construction projects for new builds, renovations and maintenance works – from feasibility through to design, contract administration to handover and post completion reviews
- Preparing and managing planned maintenance programmes
- Quality monitoring of construction projects
- Communicating with both clients and other project team members
- Remaining in the remit of your role and when additional responsibilities need to be carried out, conduct this in a fully informed manner with the approval of your line manager
- Help to identifying new business development opportunities
Our client has an attractive offer, they are financially competitive, are flexible and offer ongoing training and support to ensure your career with them is a long one.
If you would like to discuss this role in further detail please call Liz Dowsett on 07897-744211 or alternatively send a copy of your CV via a direct application or to email@example.com
Should you be interested in discussing other opportunities in the market, Archer Recruitment are working with a varied portfolio of Clients who have requirements across project, cost & building consultancy.
To view more roles within; construction, real estate, engineering, architecture of renewables, please visit our website: www.archerrecruitment.com, contact one of our specialist consultants www.archerrecruitment.com/about/our-people and follow our LinkedIn page for regular industry updates.
We appreciate every application, however, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.